The need for switching to green cleaning is getting more important than ever before. And when it comes to carpet cleaning, more and more individuals are choosing sustainable options. This is especially applicable to carpet deep cleaning by pros.
Not just homeowners but also professional carpet cleaning companies have adjusted their cleaning models. Their carpet cleaning services have switched from traditional carpet cleaning towards eco-friendly alternatives.
Preferring Green Carpet Cleaning Process
In the thorough cleaning of the carpets, the process matters. Not just it affects the carpet’s condition but significantly, the environment too. There are various techniques commonly used by cleaners. But not all of them can survive the test of green cleaning.
Some cleaning methods like dry carpet cleaning involve dry chemical compounds. These elements can not just harm the carpet but may also affect the indoor air. The results are neither effective nor green.
However, our local carpet cleaning company in Concord, Rivera’s Cleaning Solutions, uses a completely safe and green cleaning method – steam cleaning.
- Steam carpet cleaning uses just high-temperature water without needing any chemical additions. The steam is pushed into the carpet fibers with pressure and agitation.
- This is not just an effective method to remove the trapped dirt and germs but also proves to be safe for the environment.
- Moreover, with low-moisture technology, it also uses minimal water, thus being sustainable too.
And that’s how we strategically maintain a balance of quality and sustainability.
Using Eco-Friendly Products
Toxic cleaning products are the major cause of health concerns indoors. From spot-cleaning solutions to deep-cleaning agents, products come fully laden with chemicals and VOCs. These can be the enemies of your carpet but are more dangerous to your health and environment.
As a local carpet cleaning company in Concord, we are fully aware of these harmful effects.
- And so, we are always committed to only using green cleaning solutions. So that your carpets not just get the best care but also without harming your health.
- Green cleaning, being our topmost priority, we always encourage the use of certified and safe products.
- Especially, opt for the ones labeled as safe by EPA, CRI, and similar authorized certifiers. These are thoroughly tested as per the safety standards for health and the environment without compromising on quality.
Employing Modern And Sustainable Cleaning Tools
Our cleaners use modern carpet cleaning equipment that is sustainable. We’ve made smarter and greener cleaning choices by opting for better alternatives to traditional cleaning equipment.
- We encourage all of the tools to be certified by CRI’s Seal of Approval. These are thoroughly checked for their safety and effectiveness.
- Our vacuum cleaners use HEPA filters that are known to remove 99.97% of pollutants and contribute to better IAQ.
- And our tools use minimal water and power consumption.
- We choose cleaners that are compatible with green cleaning solutions to provide effective and safe cleaning.
Assisting Homeowners With Safe Cleaning
Another move towards sustainable carpet cleaning is assisting our homeowners with safe and green cleaning. Our experienced experts are always there to guide householders with the right cleaning advice. Whether it is helping you with the best carpet cleaning method or using DIY cleaning solutions, our local carpet cleaners in Concord provide all the assistance.
Apart from our professional services, we provide easy and safer ways to deal with various stains and issues on your carpets. This way, your carpets can get rid of them with natural cleaning solutions without any harm. And this is how we help contribute to a safer environment and a healthier home.
Your local carpet cleaning company, Rivera’s Cleaning Solutions, promotes sustainable carpet cleaning in various ways. We encourage the use of only green cleaning products, safe methods, and equipment. Our experts also assist users with green cleaning tips and advice to create a safer environment around them.